Open Menu Close Menu Open Search Close Search

How can I make a report to OEO?

  • Ethicspoint (anonymous or non-anonymous, your choice)
  • Contact OEO at or 617-627-3298.
  • Speak to any University Administrator such as Resident Assistants (RAs), Coaches, Deans, or the Tufts University Police (TUPD)

Please note that making a report does not mean that you are required to take disciplinary action against the perpetrator.